Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Attention Teamsolwa members

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Geo VP's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2001
    Posts
    1,092
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Julie, Brent is holding a copy of the video for you, you can pick it up at the meet on Sunday, he asked me to post this up, as he's having some problems getting on the board w/his computer at this time.

    Geo
    Team Sol of Washington

    newlogo1

  2. #12
    Inactive Member DelSolStylin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2003
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks muchos, I can't wait to see you guys hope the weather holds up! It's been beautiful.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member thlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24th, 2003
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Kids,

    Im not sure how this club works but I would like to join your group this weekend. I tried emailing Darren for membership information but have not recieved a reply so far. Not sure what to do but if i dont hear by saturday i will just show up at the meeting place. And if you got any tapes left, i would like to have one.

    Thomas

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Red Baron's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2002
    Posts
    39
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Have the video definitely awesome loved all the Sol's together and the fun run's..

  5. #15
    Inactive Member zen_nexus's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 30th, 2002
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Thank you for that good word there. I will be making approximately 5 more copies for those who did not recieve. If anyone is still interested let me know as my time is becoming very limited to making any more copies.
    Again, video is completely free. All donations are welcome and go to the cost for production. Thanks again for the support.
    ~brent

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ April 29, 2003 04:34 PM: Message edited by: zen of sol ]</font>

  6. #16
    Inactive Member CRX97SiR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2001
    Posts
    193
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I will take one. I just have to get a money order made out for shipping. I will give an address with my email. Quick question. Much done to your sol to pull such a time? I race Quarter mile down at Woodburn OR. Mabe Vol 2 could include some races of mine. There are some Import chalenges, and even a Sport Compact Nationals race. Even big boys with bad import toys will be there.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member zen_nexus's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 30th, 2002
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    No prob Arron!!!

    OK...

    BY POPULAR DEMAND I WILL BE MAKING 8 MORE COPIES.
    SUPPLIES ARE LIMITED HERE FOLKS. ACT NOW!!!

    ~brent

  8. #18
    Inactive Member zen_nexus's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 30th, 2002
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Only 5 copies remain...

    Secure your copy today by emailing me at [email protected]

    Also accepting donations for production expense.

    Be advised as well, these copies are going fast and I will be leaving on the 27th of May, time is critical. This means this is the last production phase of Volume 1.

    Thank you.

    ~brent

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 09, 2003 09:43 PM: Message edited by: zen of sol ]</font>

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Taikonaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd like one if you still have some left. I'm down in oregon and I'll be happy to pay the S&H for this tape =)

    Hopefully gonna be a fellow Soler once I find the one that's right =)

  10. #20
    Inactive Member zen_nexus's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 30th, 2002
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ok...

    Here's the skinny...

    This will be the last week to obtain a copy of vid. Shoot me an email letting me know that you are interested and I will respond ASAP. After this week no more vids will be shipped as I will not be here. So if anyone is interested, email me at [email protected]
    PLEASE DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE 11TH HOUR (FRIDAY) TO LET ME KNOW AS I AM GETTING READY TO LEAVE FOR A YEAR PLUS AND AM GETTING MY AFFAIRS IN ORDER. So the sooner you shoot me an email to get this rolling the better.

    ~brent

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •